“Don't spend thousands on a walk-in tub. Have your current tub converted for a fraction of the time, cost, and stress!”
DENVER, CO WALK-IN TUB CONVERSION
Installation of the Walk-In Tub Conversion Step includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom ﬁtting the new opening with a Walk-In Tub Conversion Step. The Step can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including – ﬁberglass, steel or even cast iron!
Beneﬁts and features of the Walk-In Tub Conversion Step include:
- Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically Installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom
- remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other
- Creates a pass through 24 inches wide and approximately 8 inches deep.
- Three (3) sizes based on the tub rail/wall allow the Walk-In Tub Conversion Step to be
- utilized in most bathtubs.
- Insert pic of step with door
- The Walk-In Tub Conversion Step with Door is an accessibility modiﬁcation that adds a
- watertight door to an existing bathtub.
Why invest in the Walk-In Tub Conversion Step vs. a new Walk-In bathtub?
Walk-in bathtubs are complete bathing units that require much more extensive and costly renovations. To install a walk in bathtub, there may be costly changes that have to be made to a bathroom’s plumbing, tile, and/or ﬂooring to accommodate a walk in bath. By comparison, none of those structural changes are necessary to modify an existing bathtub and install the Walk-In Tub Conversion Step.
The Walk-In Tub Conversion Step can be installed in just two to four hours (depending on the type of existing bathtub) compared to walk-in bathtubs that can take several days
to install if the tear-out of the existing bathtub is required.
Call us! Learn how a simple and affordable tub conversion can modify your existing bath into a walk in tub with shower.
See our blog post on tub conversion for more details.