We’re looking for an Customer Account Associate to join our team!
Starts at $16 – $17/hr
WHAT THEY ARE TRUSTED WITH? (Job description)
- Reviews, maintains and services all customer account records
- Serves as the representative between all Surface Specialists (technicians) and customers
- Receive inbound phone inquiries & educating potential customers about us, our process,
- Maintaining complex calendars & effectively communicating customer needs.
- Providing timely responses on daily e-mails
- Organizing & coordinating meetings (internal and external)
- Processing invoices (creating, managing and collecting on)
- Monitors/creates reports related to account issues, maintains accurate record keeping to
meet Colorado Tub Repair’s high communication requirements; notifies supervisor on actions
concerning client accounts, as needed.
- Complete tasks well under pressure created by time deadlines, workflow volume changes
and telephone/team inquiries.
- Ensuring discretion is applied under all circumstances, safeguarding and protecting the
confidentiality of data and information
- Assisting Surface Specialists with loading tubs, sinks, etc. (rare, but when needed)
- Set up, manning and tearing down trade/home show booths, as scheduled
- Serve and support the team
Traveling to Conifer temporarily each day as we search for a local commercial property to
call home – Gas Allowance from driving to Conifer given until home office is functional
- Pay Starts at $16 – $17/hr
- Full Time
- Sick and Vacation Time
- One paid Team Fun day per Quarter
- Paid Holidays (observed by CTR)
- Lots of potential/room for growth
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? (Next steps)
Do NOT submit a resume. Please email over your contact information and
answers to the following questions to email@example.com:
- Explain WHY this position sounds like a fit.
- Do you consider yourself a big picture person or a detail oriented person? Explain.
- What are the 3 greatest strengths that you possess that you could bring to our
- How do you define success?
WHO THRIVES IN THIS POSITION? those who…
- Support/serve others
- Create strong connections
- Play hard/fun-loving
- Are authentic, honest & full of grace
- Exercise strong & weak muscles (don’t back down from a challenge & burst in their
- Have a teachable spirit
- Are proactive, hard working
- Hold a High School diploma/GED plus a minimum of 2 years of administrative/account
maintenance experience highly preferred
- Provide a clean back ground check
- Demonstrating advanced proficiency in Mac programs (Pages, Numbers, etc.) is required.
- Learn efficiently with collaboration tools & collection tools (i.e. Google Calendar, Gmail,
InvoiceASAP, Clover Go, AllPro WebTools, etc.)
- Are resourceful (discover solutions/work independently, research solutions)
- Multi-task efficiently & are Detail oriented
- Thrive at completing daily fast paced & unique problem solving opportunities
- Exercise empathy & yet are direct when needed
- Be the point of contact for customers/team members/vendors
- Customer service is second nature
- Practice outstanding communication, email & phone skills
- Flourish working independently with little supervision on a regular basis
WHO ARE WE?
Colorado Tub Repair is a family owned and operated company that has been in
business for over 8 yrs. We are currently a team of 7 and growing strong. We are
excited to serve commercial and residential customers in restoring/refinishing/
repairing bathtubs, shower pans, countertops and tile along with other speciality
We dream big, take ownership, have a blast, love to invest in and build each other up.
provide a culture that cultivates freedom and abundant life for 1000 team members
a world where we have the freedom to vibrantly be ourselves.
Cling to Integrity
Live on Purpose
Support One Another
Create Vibrant Connections
Play Hard/Fun Loving
Exercise Strong & Weak Muscles
Hold to Excellence